You just couldn’t make the hypocrisy up. Labour’s female shadow minister for domestic violence was previously cautioned for beating up her husband with a framed painting. Shockingly she described it as a “slight altercation” despite the fact that she should know, as shadow minister for domestic violence, that under feminist law DV is the most despicable of crimes with only paedophilia being more reviled (particularly if the underage girl actually enjoyed being banged).
AboutPromoting the idea that teenagers are adults and feminist inspired anti-sex & anti-children's rights legislation cloaked in the warped rhetoric of "paedophile hysteria", "rape hysteria" & "child protection" is leading to a holocaust of men, kids & ironically even women. Why are there so few other blogs like this? Because men are scared of being murdered by feminist political predators, that's why.
- Hypocrite: Labour's Shadow Minister for Domestic Violence Previously Convicted of... Domestic Violence
- Daily Mail admits that Jonathan King is innocent (after 15 years!)
- All In Support of Free Speech Martyr Peter Ronald Wexler
- Is holocaust21 a shitty name for a blog?
- Moral Panic in America; Witches, Drugs, AIDS and Sex Offenders
- The Paedophile Hunter - Stinson Hunter and Dan Reed: Bias, Lies, and Intimidation
- Outrage in Hungary as radical feminist organisation UNICEF attack fathers
- Pro Age of Consent Arguments & Their Refutations
- 9 Reasons Why Child Porn Laws Are Evil
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets